Are you ready to get started?
Thoughts on Canvas is focused on building a culture of Early Design, and is looking for people who have a passion for art to join the Parent Relationship and Admissions Team.
The selected person will be an integral part of Thoughts on Canvas family, responsibilities will include :
1. To talk to parents who have expressed interest in enrolling their children in the school and help them understand the benefits of the art programs and support the enrollment
2. To support the Parent Relationship and Admissions Head in all activities related to admissions, parent relationship and servicing of parent requests for change of classes etc
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available to work flexibly from home, including women wanting to start/restart their career
2. Strong English communication skills
3. Appreciation for art and design
4. Min. 12th qualification ( college going students are also open to apply)
5. Patience and soft spoken nature to interact with children and their parents
6. Basic Excel skills, at least one of two : Smartphone and/ or laptop with internet connection
Compensation offered will be best in industry as monthly fixed, with full flexibility in working hours from Monday to Sunday as per tasks allocated.