What Information We Collect: –
- We only collect that information that we actually need.
- When you fill up the enquiry form on Thoughts on Canvas website, we ask you for information such as name of student, name of parents, age of student, gender, contact no, email address and other query that help us for send to you our services details and information about Thoughts on canvas.
- When you will pay the fee of the course, we ask you for information such as name of student, name of parents, mobile number, e-mail that helps us confirm that your payment information is correct and will update in our database.
- When you visit our website, we may collect information about the pages you view, the links you select. The information may include the browser name, the type of computer or mobile or tablet and technical information about user means operating system and internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
How We Use Collected Information: –
- We do not share your personal information to anyone outside of Thoughts on Canvas for their promotional or marketing use.
- Information provides by you help us to respond to your queries, to tell you about Thoughts on Canvas services, improve and deliver of our services.
- We may use feedback from you to improve our services.
- We don’t share this information with outside parties.
How We Protect Your Information: –
Thoughts on Canvas protect your personal information from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, alteration. Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Contact Us: –