Get ready for TOC Festival 2023-2024!
TOC Art Festival is back – bigger, better and grander than last year.
Happy to launch TOC Art Festival 2023, please see below eligibility for participation, age groups, topic, submission guidelines.
TOC Art Festival 2023 Award Ceremony gallery in NCR and dates of display will be announced soon, the event date will likely be mid-Dec 2023.
ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION:
- Open to students of Thoughts on Canvas only
- Size – A3, A2 and A4, but preferable would be A3. Any medium.
- Made by the child, no 3D pasting on the artwork
- Group A : 5 – 8 yrs
- Group B : 9 – 12 yrs
- Group C : 13 – 16 yrs
- Group D : 16+ onwards
TOPIC: Bharat “India” Kashmir Se Kanyakumari Tak – Any image of the beauty, culture of the country, can include but not limited to monuments, dances, festivals and others. Unlock your imagination and let it run wild!
- High resolution image of upto 10 artworks are to be submitted online in POWERPOINT form, including classwork and homework.
- Powerpoint to be submitted via form link here. Same link is also available via the MAKE SUBMISSION button at bottom of page.
- As a backup only, if any problem, Powerpoint of artwork can be emailed to [email protected]
- Last date for submission of artwork for evaluation is 15th October 2023.
- List of the selected students for gallery display after jury selection will be announced on 30th October 2023, and you will be intimated via both phone and email.
- Jury will be formed of distinguished design alumni from NIFT/ NID and well known artists. First priority will be given to creativeness, composition and originality. Jury decision will be final.
- We will display maximum of 2 artworks of one student.
- After selection, parents will need to send physical artwork at the following address by 15th November 2023: Prashant Govil, 702 / Tower 9, Sushant Estate, Sector – 52,Gurgaon, Haryana – 122001. Mob: 9999727210
- When making final physical submission, ensure drawing is signed by child on right bottom corner. At the back of drawing please write child’s full name, age, parent’s full name, contact number and complete address to return the artwork.
- Once selected, participation fee will be 1500/-to be paid in advance on the PAYMENT button available at bottom of this webpage. Will also be intimated when you make the payment
Upon announcement of selected candidates on 25th October 2022 participation fee payment of Rs.1000 (For maximum 2 Artworks) to be done latest by 2nd November 2022. Late fee charges will be applicable from 3rd November 2022.